By installing solar on your home, you’ll be creating clean, renewable, pollution-free electricity for decades to come. In the process, you’ll reduce our country’s dependence on fossil fuels and make the world a better place for future generations.
The average size solar PV system installed in Colorado is five kW. A system of this size will offset about 75 per cent of the electricity use in the average home.
- Hedge your future energy costs
- Reduce your contribution to global warming
- Produce your energy domestically
- Increase the value and appeal of your home
- Take advantage of currently available state rebates and tax incentives that can cover up to 50% of your cost
- Eliminate or reduce your electricity bill
- Contribute to local job creation
- Spin your meter backwards and possibly receive a check from the utility