Journeyman Electrician/Foreman - Boulder, CO
Job Title: Journeyman Electrician/Foreman
Location: Lee Hill Office, Boulder CO
Division/Department: Installation team
Reports to: Installation Manager
We are offering a $1,000 signing bonus for qualified candidates that meet the term and conditions.
Electricians are responsible for all electrical work involved in the installation of PV solar systems. Working with Installers, electricians are responsible for planning each installation, executing work in a timely fashion, tracking and reporting all project-related time and materials, and ensuring that projects pass inspection. They must be comfortable working on roofs of varying heights and in attics. Electricians should be proficient in bending conduit and have a solid understanding of the NEC. Electricians should be competent with hand and power tools, physically able to mount equipment, capable of working in all weather conditions, detail-oriented, and hard-working.
- Planning and preparation for each installation
- Load materials into vehicles for each project; check vehicle for necessary stocked materials if not working with an apprentice
- Drive company vehicles to and from job-sites
- Purchase job materials when necessary
- Complete all electrical work to meet IPS and NEC standards
- Complete work on time per budgeted hours
- Complete work accurately to ensure that project passes electrical inspection the first time
- Track and report all project-related time, materials, and mileage
- Communicate with clients in a friendly, professional manner
- Maintain tools and equipment; assess and report need for repairs, replacements, or new purchases
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of electrical storage and work areas in shop
- Participate in company meetings and events
- Training lead installer with apprentice duties
- Keep license active
- Plan review
- Sales support
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Education: High School or GED required
- Qualifications: Journeyman License
- Previous Experience: Electrical work, solar installation, construction
- Other Information: Full time: Monday-Friday with occasional overtime
How to Apply
To apply for the Service Technician position, please submit your resume to HR@solarips.com
We Don't Do "Cookie Cutter" Systems
We will work with you to build a custom system that will give you the most value and offer the most savings for your own personal situation.
Wide Range of Battery Options
We have the widest range of battery options in the state of Colorado! From AGM to SunPower and Blue Ion and more! We offer safe, long-lasting options that get the job done!
IPS is one of the oldest solar companies in both Colorado and Montana. We focus on quality workmanship and will provide you with options to fit your budget and your need!