Rolls Surrette Premium Deep Cycle Batteries
Rolls Surrette premium deep cycle batteries have earned a reputation in the renewable energy industries for their dependability and reliability. Manufactured exclusively by the Surrette Battery Company, Rolls-branded flooded, AGM & GEL premium deep cycle lead-acid batteries are chosen worldwide for use in the railroad, marine, motive power & renewable energy industries. Dual container construction, high-density polyethylene materials, and unique “Resistox” plate design provide a life expectancy that is among the longest in the battery industry.
Some key Rolls battery features include:
- Industry-leading liquid reserves (Rolls 4000 and 4500 Series)
- Heavy plate construction (Rolls 4000 and 4500 Series)
- Sealed shock and vibration-resistant construction (AGM Series)
- Maintenance-free, spill-proof/leak-proof design (AGM Series)
- Thick lead plates using Resistox plate design
- Industry-leading battery warranties available
We offer Rolls Surrette premium deep-cycle batteries as they are safe, long-lasting, and deliver superior cycle lives. Discover the advantages these premium solar batteries bring to your project by starting with a free energy storage estimate.
Harness the power of nature and reduce your dependence on the grid with our premium solar panels that have been proven in the world's wildest conditions.
Move away from fossil fuels, improve the environment, and save money in the process with our safe and efficient electric vehicle chargers and heat pumps.
Power what is most important to you and keep the lights on, anytime, anywhere, with best-in-class battery backup systems to fit your storage needs.