Sun Xtender® Solar Battery Services
Sun Xtender® solar batteries, manufactured by Concorde Battery Corporation here in the United States, are fully contained, maintenance-free, lead-acid batteries designed and engineered specifically for renewable energy applications. The absorbent glass mat (AGM) line of batteries is a deep cycle option that has a much lower cost per capacity, making it a great option for backup systems that are only expected to provide power when the grid fails.
Advantages of Sun Xtender®
- Utilizes pure lead-calcium grids for increased reliability and power.
- Proprietary PolyGuard® protection to prevent shorting from shock and vibration.
- 12-month warranty (expected backup service life 15+ years).
- 2 Volt, 6 Volt and 12 Volt configurations are available.
- Copper alloy corrosion free connections allow for maximum conductivity.
- Shockproof high impact reinforced case restrains from bulging.
- Includes Pressure Relief Safety Valve to reduce excess pressure that builds up over time.
- Sealed, maintenance-free design means no spilling or spewing.