Sun Xtender® Solar Batteries
Sun Xtender® solar batteries, manufactured by Concorde Battery Corporation here in the United States, are fully contained, maintenance-free, lead-acid batteries designed and engineered specifically for renewable energy applications. The absorbent glass mat (AGM) line of batteries is a deep cycle option that has a much lower cost per capacity, making it a great option for backup systems that are only expected to provide power when the grid fails.
Advantages of Sun Xtender®
- Utilizes pure lead-calcium grids for increased reliability and power.
- Proprietary PolyGuard® protection to prevent shorting from shock and vibration.
- 12-month warranty (expected backup service life 15+ years).
- 2 Volt, 6 Volt and 12 Volt configurations are available.
- Copper alloy corrosion free connections allow for maximum conductivity.
- Shockproof high impact reinforced case restrains from bulging.
- Includes Pressure Relief Safety Valve to reduce excess pressure that builds up over time.
- Sealed, maintenance-free design means no spilling or spewing.
Harness the power of nature and reduce your dependence on the grid with our premium solar panels that have been proven in the world's wildest conditions.
Move away from fossil fuels, improve the environment, and save money in the process with our safe and efficient electric vehicle chargers and heat pumps.
Power what is most important to you and keep the lights on, anytime, anywhere, with best-in-class battery backup systems to fit your storage needs.